Saturday, November 6, 2010

Its Fall!

Its fall! I have been a busy bee enjoying the changing of the leaf colors (well, as much as one can in California, I suppose) as well as treats, not many tricks. Hanging around my 'hood & working, although not as much on my book as I would like, but some new thoughts came to me that are still brewng in my head & that need to become concrete on paper. When they do, I may share 'em with anyone who is interested....you, maybe? Hopefully?
The big news lately sems to be that McRib is back! I don't eat meat, so for me this time of year means.....Ghirardelli Pepperment Bark Chocolate is BACK! Woooot. Already got 2 bars for 2 bucks at Wal Greens. Sweet. Literally!;-)
Til next time....check out my new picture from halloween!!!! xo, Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment